Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 22, 2005,
so here are the results.english : 26 half / 50 ?!chinese : 75 / 100 a1math : 65 / 100 b3science : 75 / 100 a1geog : 74 / 100 a2it`s alright i guess.chinese and geog improved.science and math remained.but OH english.don`t ask me what happened to it.so devastated by it can.used to be one of my best subject.now?my worst.summary.5 half / 10.like o.0 can you believe it.language - half outta 5 marks.simply magnificent.maybe it`s the teacher lah.too strict in the markin scheme, perhaps.luckily thats just for paper two.hope oral and paper one can pull me up.OKAY HANNAH, ENOUGH OF EOY RESULTS.xDTIM BURTON`S CORPSE BRIDE.it rawks, i tell you.4 half stars. the mags got the rating right!i bought a pink slingy!hees.I WANT PANASONIC VS2.someone buy it for me and i`ll love you...in another way lah.cause.. abcdefg. hahahhhs.panasonic vs2.SO BEAUTIFUL.pink champagne colour.flip phone.cameralized.13 pixels.YOU ARE MINE!! -screams-supposed to go gym today.but dear jerlyn haven`t replied!!jerlyn you turban truck.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |